A rocket airplane built for speed
The hyperplane combines the technological advancements of a spaceplane with the simple physics of a glider to create a vehicle that meets the demands of a hyper connected world.
- Hypersonic cruise speed
- Thousands of reentry cycles
- Actively cooled heat shield
- Fully autonomous
- 30db quieter than supersonic planes
Zero operational emissions
Traditional air transport makes up 14% of global annual carbon emissions. To help reduce this, we’re committed to operating a fully carbon neutral business.
- Hydrogen fuel produced from 100% renewable energy sources to power all hyperplane engines.
- When the hydrogen is burned the only byproducts are heat and water.
- Hydrogen is inexpensive to produce which will help enable low-cost hyperplane flights.
To near-space and back
The hyperplane enables a whole new class of delivery.Learn more
about hyperexpress delivery